Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access and energy use; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Summary of Role
The primary purpose of the Sales Engineer is to support organizational sales growth within the US market. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Energybox Solutions, explaining technical features and with a high focus on problem-solving any potential roadblocks with end users. In this role you will have the opportunity to create a roadmap of success in a true start-up and entrepreneurial way by guiding the customers experience with our solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Stand as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, prototypes and trials
- Contribute to sales scripts, lead customer discovery, implement prototypes, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions
- Provide a strong technical response in aid to customer needs
- Manage customer trials, ensuring that they are engaged with the product, the trial, and moving toward a resulting solution
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- A deep understanding of the company product, working closely with partners to resolve critical technical issues
- The ability to discuss and evaluate client projects with a high level of precise articulation, taking their project requirements into consideration.
- Provide appropriate equipment recommendations based on the customers’ needs.
- Build good rapport with customers. Make things happen to satisfy the needs of our customers.
- Provide competitive product, commercial, and market feedback to the company.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all key accounts.
- Trade show participation and attendance, as agreed upon.
- Ability to travel – 50% or more
- 3-5 years pre-sales experience within SaaS environments
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating value of Business Intelligence platforms
- Ability to influence sales, technical and executive audiences
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- Passion for data and analytics, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org