Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access, energy use and more; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Project Management position, based at our Hong Kong office in Science Park. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical and having good problem-solving skills
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
- Driven by passion
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About your job:
- Lead and direct high priority projects impacting various functions and competences, often requiring considerable resources and high levels of functional integration from initiation to close. Ensure familiarity with scope and project objectives and establish clear roles and responsibilities for project team members.
- Develop Project Plan, forecast and schedule. Work with stakeholders to record detailed project requirements, constraints and assumptions to establish project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g. planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) and the project charter.
- Ensure plans for assigned projects include work breakdown, project organization chart, cost/budget and communication, risk, quality and resource plans.
- Communicate project plans to affected parties to ensure a common understanding, set expectations and align stakeholders and project team members.
- Ensure execution of tasks defined in the project plan to achieve the project goals. Execute all parts of the project plan and manage the budget/forecast. Monitor and control project work including change controls.
- Measure project performance utilizing appropriate tools and techniques to monitor progress; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Implement approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events.
- Improve project team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency and boost morale.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the Energybox values.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- Excellent understanding of cloud based computing architectures
- Very good understanding of Hardware/Software interoperability challenges
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work with various team members
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- At least 3 years experience Agile methodology of software development
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Wants to make a difference and win
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Understands well the importance of details in a full solution offering
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org