Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access and energy use; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Marketing position, based at our Hong Kong office in Science Park. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
About your job:
- Propose strategic marketing plan to upkeep company leadership position and image
- Manage digital marketing initiatives with content management: website, mobile & social media
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Control and monitor closely marketing budget to achieve optimal results for company
- Familiar with market trends & landscape, evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Manage and liaise with vendors, agencies of advertising, PR, digital and events
- Ensure data and learning from marketing campaigns are reported on regular basis
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Marketing / Public Relations / Communications / Journalism / Multi-media or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role of digital marketing or in digital agencies
- Hands on experience in development of websites, digital, social media campaigns and mobile apps preferred
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- Able to write tight, sharp and engage copy for websites and social media to create interesting topics & engage online communities
- Experience in using content management systems to create and update web pages
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good project management skill
- Out-going, high sense of responsibility, well organized and a good team player
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com