We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic software engineers to join our software development team to support scale, automation and predictive insights around the existing 33 patents.
Our front-end web developers will be focused on building services and insights into our G-hub SaaS product.
What you’ll do
- Join our highly skilled cross-functional teams as web developer
- Help the team plan design and shape responsive SaaS related web solutions
- Build and maintain scalable web applications
- Design develop, deploy and operate application services with high availability and low latency and scalability for our rapidly growing data volume and user base
- Bind our front and back-end services together
- Monitor , test and continuously optimize your designs
- Participate in regular scrum meetings for our agile development process
- Ensure our customers experience is the very best it can be
- Share knowledge and mix with some of the best developers and engineers in the business our architecture in a complex domain
- Enable product innovation and effortless transitions
- Work in an environment that support individual growth
Who you are
- Awesome engineer comfortable working with web frameworks React or AngularJS
- Passionate about what you do and all aspects of web development
- High interest in keeping up with the current best practices in your area of expertise
- Experience working with modern tools and infrastructure
- Comfortable running your software environments with NodeJS and Golang
- Love to take on difficult challenges
- Adaptable and resourceful able to develop effective solutions to problems
- Care deeply about customer experience and usability
- Strong communication skills to work with our international multilingual team in English
- Committed to providing our users Any knowledge or experience on energy efficiency, green building and building management system technology is a big plus.
Energybox has developed a proprietary and patented Equipment IoT platform using energy and operational sensors to connect, optimize and automate the management of electrical appliances globally.
Energybox G-hub integrates high fidelity proprietary hardware with a cloud-based platform enabling customers to manage and automate their equipment through a SaaS based dashboard.
With several hundred rollouts on recurring contracts Energybox is already aggregating more than a billion data points daily working with several major brands as customers and partners such as Burger King, CLP, McDonald’s, Wellcome, Buccees and Holiday Station Stores across the US and HK.
What we Value
Design, reliability and the attention to detail are traits we pride ourself on. Combining our passion for the industry, desire to constantly be learning, our intellectual property with the ownership of product across both hardware and software allow us to pursue in the Energy and Equipment industry what Apple is doing to the mobile industry, Telogis to the car fleet business or Nest in the thermostat business.
Managing equipment using Energy, our vision is to optimize and automate the energy consumption. A key element in the development of our product and services is increasing user awareness by translating the benefits into tangible practical real world references.
Workplace we cultivate
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, gender, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators.