Type: Full time
Energybox is a leading IoT Automation Company. We help multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world-class international team that is revolutionizing the way people interact with equipment, processes, and data, across all of their locations.
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Team player within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Driven to excel and results orientated
- Possess leadership and perseverance in times of adversity, excellent under pressure
- A healthy disregard for the impossible
About Your Job:
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Receiving, warehousing & shipping operations
- Pick/Pack orders in accordance with project requirements
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate optimal operational policies and procedures
- Manage inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipment and stock levels.
- Analyzes supply levels to anticipate inventory
- Liaise with suppliers and transport companies
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, aging stock report etc)
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse and shipping activities
- Oversee RMA process
- Test hardware and perform firmware updates
- Support Energybox platform commissioning
- 4+ years warehouse experience
- Proven experience managing inventory and order reconciliation
- Experience with FedEx, UPS, and LTL
- Proficient computer and software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Experience operating Stand-up forklift
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.