System Engineer (CA)
Type: Full time
Energybox is a leading IoT Automation Company. We help multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
Required person’s mindset:
- Adaptable, flexible, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized and analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Dedicated and passionate team player
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
About your job:
- Take ownership of customer technology issues and see them through to resolution
- Provide frequent statuses to customers while support tickets are worked on.
- Help with onboarding/initial setup of new customers
- Proactively monitor platform daily to help minimize outages to ensure business is not impacted
- Maintain day to day observation, reporting and follow-up for support metrics and ticket management
- Monitor all incoming Support inquiries and take full ownership ensuring technical support service levels are achieved
- Resolve issues using the knowledgebase, escalate tickets immediately to appropriate support teams by assigning proper ticket priority and verifying customer names, contact information, location, issue, device impacted, and attaching screenshots.
- Provides remote phone and email troubleshooting support for software and hardware inquiries, as well as customer requests (i.e. password resets), and records all information accurately in the help desk solution. May also make outboard service calls to potential customers
- Ongoing management of System implementations and customer go live support
- Help develop training programs and provide feedback on training and support documents for customers
- Train customers on best practices for using system and products
- 1-3 years of experience working in a support role directly communicating with customers
- Excellent understanding of cloud based computing architectures
- Very good understanding of Hardware/Software interoperability challenges
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Proven exemplary customer service experience
- Understanding of IoT wireless and Cloud computing in emerging technologies preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and solve problems of a difficult process or technical nature with strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Be available to travel to client sites nationally as needed
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.