Sourcing & Supply Chain Specialist
Type: Full time
Energybox is a leading, global IoT Automation & Solutions Company. We help multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to play a key rolewith ensuring reliability and resilience of products, systems, and customer relationships. The candidate will be involved in ensuring well-organized support of deployments and subscribers via the growing Energybox integration partner network.
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical and good problem-solving skills
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Driven to excel and result oriented
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
- Driven by passion
- Win-Win approach
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About Your Job:
- Plan, deploy, follow up and close efficient sourcing processes to save costs and maximize profitability
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain goods, materials, and services at the best cost structure and purchase prices by using strategic sourcing strategies and extensive knowledge of their commodity related industry
- Manages the transportation and storage of goods between the manufacturer and the consumer
- Manage product development by supplier, monitor inventory, supervise transportation and storage, and oversee other day-to-day supply chain logistics
- Create, review and release RFQs and purchase orders, ensuring that they are complete and accurate according to company policies and expectations
- Work with suppliers to develop new products or improve existing products to meet customer needs
- Negotiate prices with suppliers and ensuring that they meet company standards for cost effectiveness
- Manage the purchasing cycle, including creating purchase orders and negotiating contracts with suppliers
- Work with internal departments to obtain necessary information about products, services, suppliers, or markets for analysis
- Provide technical knowledge about materials, products, manufacturing processes, and other industry-specific knowledge for use in negotiations with suppliers
- Formulate, review and deploying bids from potential suppliers and selecting a supplier based on criteria such as price, quality, and reliability of service
- Coordinate with finance staff to ensure that invoices are properly paid promptly
- Review supplier performance to ensure that quality, costs e delivery (QDC) standards are being met and problems are addressed quickly
- Deep understanding of the company’s products
- Ability to travel
- 5+ years of Sourcing/Buyer experience. Preferred experience in contract negotiation with service providers
- Analytical thinking for troubleshooting and solving problems
- Passion for data and analytics, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Independent, and motivated learner who can quickly grasp new technology that can be applied to suppliers accounts
- Problem-solving skills: use problem-solving skills to find solutions to challenges that arise during sourcing processes.
- Research skills: research skills to find suppliers and gather information about their products. Use research skills to find information about the company’s needs and the market trends.
- Analytical skills: ability to gather information and draw conclusions from it. Use analytical skills to evaluate data and make informed decisions about sourcing strategies. Evaluate potential suppliers and determine if they’re a good fit for the company objectives.
- Proficient verbal and written communication ability to communicate directly with contractors and suppliers
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com