Software Automation Testing Engineer
Type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access, energy use and more; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Software Automation Testing Engineer position, based at our Hong Kong office in Kwun Tong. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills ( Verbal and written)
- Proactive, well-organized, analytical, having good problem-solving skills, and practical skills like exceptional documentation and time management capabilities.
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Results Orientated.
- Driven by passion
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About your job:
- Ability to Code Automated Tests using one or more automation tools including UFT/QTP, Katalone, Microsoft Coded UI, Ruby, Cucumber, Watir, Selenium etc.
- Knowledge of various types of software applications (i.e. Packaged Software, Web Applications, Windows-based applications, Web Services, Mobile applications etc…)
- Ability to work with various QA/Testing tools and technologies – i.e. Azure DevOps or TFS, SOAP UI, HP ALM, JIRA etc.
- Create Test Plans
- Understanding of SQL Scripts and being able to write SQL to work with various Databases.
- Develop Standards and Procedures to Determine Product Quality and Release Readiness
- Discover Bugs Within Software
- Drive Innovation and Streamline Overall Testing Process
- Experience with Agile Development Process
- Experience with Web-Based Testing Applications
- Identify, Isolate, and Track Bugs Throughout Testing
- Identify Potential Problems Users May Encounter
- Perform Manual and Automated Testing
- Research and Analyze Product Features Being Tested
- Research New Tools, Technologies, and Testing Processes
- Review User Interfaces for Consistency and Functionality
- Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Min 5 years of experience in Software Testing, with more than 8 years of experience will be considered as Senior Software Test Engineer
- Fluent in English and cantonese
- Wants to make a difference and win
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.