Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access, energy use and more; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Senior Power Electronics Engineer position, based at our Hong Kong office in Kwun Tong. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical and having good problem-solving skills
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
- Driven by passion
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About your job:
- Design Power and control modules for smart meters applications, including smart calibration functionality and control applications
- Co-develop with design partners to enhance and drive better utilization of Power Sensing technology and systems to achieve higher reliability, accuracy and ease of installation.
- Establish standardized test setups, lab experiments with power sensors systems and later adapt them to facilitate large scale production processes.
- Expertise in Energy efficiency and corresponding Control systems.
- Analyze, interpret and create graphical presentation of Data and adapt design to improve the system functionality.
- Prepare detailed schedules of work, feasibility study and Budget estimates.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering related disciplines
- 8 years minimum experience in electrical field
- Significant experience in analogue circuitries as embedded power supply, voltage/current sensing, signal conversion and logic function
- Baseline understanding of power electrics, RF transmission and related mechanics
- Being able to draft reliability prediction and failure modes and effect analysis understanding
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, with Electrical license is a major advantage
- Wants to make a difference and win
- Firmware design experience will be a very big plus
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.