Senior Electronics/Firmware Engineer
Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access, energy use and more; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Senior Firmware Engineer position, based at our Hong Kong office in Kwun Tong. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical and having good problem-solving skills
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
- Driven by passion
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About your job:
- Being responsible for electronic product development or redesign of embedded power systems (for example, smart meters, smart power sensing (rogowski coils based), smart power breakers, etc.)
- Experienced with schematic circuits, embedded software/firmware design and verification tests for electronic products and systems.
- Defining product specifications and verification test scheme according to relevant requirements and standards.
- Interfacing successfully with ODM partners
- Collaborating with Project teams and supporting our testing team to perform R&D tests.
- Solving potential technical production issues
- Meeting project team timelines.
- Writing the related technical documentation.
- University Degree or above in electronic engineering with strong background in embedded power systems and firmware design
- Minimum 10 years Experience in electrical product, or smart meter, or embedded system development.
- Good knowledge on digital and analog circuit design, familiar with PLC and C/C++/C# program, familiarity with field bus: Modbus, RS485, Z-wave, Zigbee / GPRS, protocol, experiences on communication interface and embedded system development (MCU, ARM, etc.) are preferred.
- Good communication skills, must be able to communicate fluently in English and Chinese both written and oral.
- Must be highly responsible, self-motivated and autonomous at work with a very strong learning ability and pragmatic spirit and a positive progressive attitude under pressure to work.
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.Back to careers