Senior Edge Developer
Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access, energy use and more; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Senior Edge Developer position, based at our Germany office. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
What you can expect:
- Modern agile development process (Scrum, Knowledge sharing, CI/CD, TDD)
- Work with Java (Spring-Framework), REST-APIs, MQTT/Protobuf, Swagger, Git/Bitbucket, Cisco Kinetic, Cisco IOX and many more. Of course nobody is an expert for all of them.
- Several years of experience with agile development, Java, REST APIs
- Solid understanding of OS, networking, and computer architecture concepts
- Systems programming background with C/C++ or other system programming languages, background in development of embedded system software is also a big plus
- Nice to have: Experience with On the metal low-level x86 linux development
- Nice to have: Experience with Docker containers
- You want to stay technically up-to-date and you enjoy sharing this knowledge
- Clean Code and Software Craftsmanship are no foreign words for you
- Good English skills
- Team player and independent work are no contradiction for you
- You enjoy writing tests as much as you enjoy writing productive code and you like to refactor
- You have a strong “You build it, you run it” attitude
What we offer:
- An international, cross cultural team is our company DNA
- Top notch IoT technologies with full vertical stack from hardware sensors to AI and frontend
- Germany, Paderborn or Cologne area or North Rhine-Westphalia area
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Back to careers