Project Support Specialist
Type: Full time
Energybox is a leading IoT Automation Company. We help multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people interact with equipment, processes, and data, across all of their locations..
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, creative, well-organized, analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Team player within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Driven to excel and results orientated
- Possess leadership and perseverance in times of adversity, excellent under pressure
About your job:
- Collaborate on Project Scope of Work
- Manage both internal and external Project Activity, phases, timelines, documentation and communication
- Assumes responsibility for timely delivery of project deliverables
- Participate in, and conduct, partner trainings and supporting material
- Manage communication flow between customer related projects
- Help with onboarding/initial setup of new customers
- Support Project and Account management as required
- Develop and maintain reporting of all customer Project statuses
- Project Coordination of trainings, demos’ as required
- Customer facing to help identify issues and provide resolutions ; aligned with System Support
- Provides remote phone and email troubleshooting support for software and hardware inquiries, as well as customer requests (i.e. password resets), and records all information accurately in the help desk solution.
- Provide frequent statuses to customers while support tickets are worked on
- Test, evaluate, and update products as required.
- Contribute and Collaborate with Technical and Product support
- 3 years working experience within Project solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Strong working experience in Google Suite/Microsoft office & Project management tools
- Proven work experience in Project Management
- Good understanding of basic internet network protocols (TCP/IP, MQTT, DNS, HTTP) and networking APIs
- Solid multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience in handling technical support calls
- Excellent understanding of cloud based computing architectures
- Very good understanding of Hardware/Software interoperability challenges
- Product commissioning, testing and troubleshooting experience.
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.