Project Manager – Multi-Site Automation & Control Solutions
Type: Full time
Energybox is a leading IoT Automation Company. We help multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people interact with equipment, processes, and data, across all of their locations.
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Team player within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Driven to excel and results orientated
- Possess leadership and perseverance in times of adversity, excellent under pressure
- A healthy disregard for the impossible
About Your Job:
- Serve as a project lead between team members and functional management. Must be able to prioritize and communicate urgency
- Lead and collaborate with global Project teams to execute deliverables and mitigate risk
- Interface directly with customers to define project requirements. Prepare scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Implement communication plan for meetings and facilitate required recaps with actions, timelines
- Communicate installation project status to customers to ensure transparency and deliverables are met
- Support project close-out activities which includes customer go-live and coordination of training
- Coordinate and orchestrate nationwide deployments
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for partners and contractors required for specific projects or initiatives, in alignment with Field Application Engineering department
- Experience with discussing electrical engineering requirements, power distribution and automated controls solution
- PMO Initiatives and Implementation team objectives by:
- Maintaining PMO project delivery tools (standard project schedules, project documents, knowledge repositories, and project reporting) with multiple personnel including internal and external stakeholders
- Provide daily/ad hoc support to project tool users, including administrative support, issue triage, and new user requests
- Leading project schedule assessments and project dashboard/report development.
- Lead PMO team in sharing reporting across Energybox leadership team.
- Generating project rollout schedules for implementation projects for distribution to customers and internal partners.
- Supporting the generation and maintenance of a project repository structure for implementation projects
- Align and collaborate all activities related to change orders, submittals, procurement, and scheduling
- Monitor, control and report on financial performance of rollouts
- Travel required 25% of time
- At least 2 to 4 years of field experience in Project Management and Project Engineering
- Knowledge of Commercial and industrial Electrical design and products
- Direct focus on Safety and quality throughout installations
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of installation methodologies and processes
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- PMP a plus, but not necessary
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.