Project Manager- Multi-Site Automation & Control Solutions
Type: Full time
Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access, energy use and more; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Project Manager position, based at our Germany office in Cologne. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives and working in a hybrid work environment.
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical and having good problem-solving skills
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
- Driven by passion
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About your job:
- Serve as a project lead between team members and functional management. Must be able to prioritize and communicate urgency
- Lead and collaborate with global Project teams to execute deliverables and mitigate risk
- Interface directly with customers to define project requirements. Prepare scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Implement communication plan for meetings and facilitate required recaps with actions, timelines
- Communicate installation project status to customers to ensure transparency and deliverables are met
- Support project close-out activities which includes customer go-live and coordination of training
- Coordinate and orchestrate nationwide deployments
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for partners and contractors required for specific projects or initiatives, in alignment with Field Application Engineering department
- Experience with discussing electrical engineering requirements, power distribution and automated controls solution
- PMO Initiatives and Implementation team objectives by:
- Maintaining PMO project delivery tools (standard project schedules, project documents, knowledge repositories, and project reporting) with multiple personnel including internal and external stakeholders
- Provide daily/ad hoc support to project tool users, including administrative support, issue triage, and new user requests
- Leading project schedule assessments and project dashboard/report development.
- Lead PMO team in sharing reporting across Energybox leadership team.
- Generating project rollout schedules for implementation projects for distribution to customers and internal partners.
- Supporting the generation and maintenance of a project repository structure for implementation projects
- Align and collaborate all activities related to change orders, submittals, procurement, and scheduling
- Monitor, control and report on financial performance of rollouts
- Travel required 25% of time
- At least 2 to 4 years of field experience in Project Management and Project Engineering
- Knowledge of Commercial and industrial Electrical design and products
- Direct focus on Safety and quality throughout installations
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of installation methodologies and processes
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- PMP a plus, but not necessary
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.