Sales Operations Administrator
Type: Full time
Energybox is a leading, global IoT Automation & Solutions Company. We help multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to play a key role within the sales organization of a fast paced and growing technology company. The candidate will be instrumental in orchestrating critical initiatives, and processes along with various day to day activities. The role is based at our headquarters in Nashville, TN.
Required person’s mindset
- Strong leadership skills, flexible, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized and having good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Selfstarter that strives for excellence
- Do what it takes to get the job done mindset
About your job
- Administration, coordination, and management of customer contracts
- Management and oversight of Customer Relationship Management System
- Coordination with sales teams in managing and preparing sales pipelines and forecast
- Collaboration with the accounting team for invoicing, revenue reporting, and customer account reconciliations.
- General orchestration of key customer meetings, activities and, presentations
- Oversee general sales administration, and office activities
- Coordination of sales team customer activities, road shows, & campaigns
- Ensure sales and office teams have necessary tools, and materials to execute their roles.
- Respond and navigate customer inquiries.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Bachelors or associate degree
- Accounts receivable and payable knowledge
- Quickbook experience a plus
- 2-3 years of office management and staff management
- Excel and presentation experience
- Flexible and results driven individual who can thrive in a fast paced environment and who demonstrates a positive “whatever it takes” attitude
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org