Type: Full time
Energybox is a leading IoT Automation Company. We help multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software, and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy.
The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
Key Skills Desired:
- Strong research and writing skills
- Self-starter, able to take ownership of projects and manage several projects at a time
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to take direction and execute a variety of projects
- Strong understanding of marketing best practices with a focus on digital and content
- Experience with SEO and website management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development, design and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Create sales and marketing materials including presentations, trade show materials and other collaterals
- Create engaging content for digital and social, including one-pagers, graphics, etc.
- Conduct marketing research
- Ensure all materials are consistent with brand guidelines and quality across channels
- Activity on Energybox social media accounts with a focus on increasing engagement and driving audience participation
- Linkedin follower growth and engagement
- Marketing outreach and relationship-building
- Coordinate public relations efforts, including news, media, magazine
- Brainstorm creative strategies for content creation, campaigns, and branding
- Passionate interest in digital marketing and Social Media
- Networking industry events
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org