Field Application Engineer
Type: Full time
Energybox is a leading, global IoT Automation & Solutions Company. We help multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to play a key role with ensuring reliability and resilience of products, systems, and customer relationships. The candidate will be involved in ensuring well-organized support of deployments and subscribers via the growing Energybox integration partner network
Required person’s mindset:
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical and good problem-solving skills
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Driven to excel and result oriented
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
- Driven by passion
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About Your Job:
- Assist in establishing, developing, and implementing best in class installation processes and procedures to ensure the highest quality and longevity of installations
- Assist in developing application specific requirements and guides for customer projects
- Evaluate project and installation technical application requirements
- Establish a network, and manage in-house and third-party installation teams as required
- Establish complete installation process from site survey to sensor/gateway deployment with installation partners in multi-site settings
- Manage customer project setup & system configuration on the Energybox platform
- Provide necessary feedback to R&D related to product requirements, standards, and codes
- Interface with account management for system requirements and planning for successful installation
- Deep understanding of the company’s products
- Ability to travel up to 30% to 50% of the time
- 5+ years of experience in electro-mechanical systems.
- Certified Electrician, or building control system experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of low voltage electrical systems
- Understanding of electrical grid distribution systems
- Minimum 1 year experience with basic IT and networking protocols
- Working knowledge of network functionality, and structured cabling
- Working knowledge of mechanical and technical installation methodologies and processes
- Good understanding of Automation, Control, and BMS systems
- Analytical thinking for troubleshooting and solving problems both remote and onsite
- Passion for data and analytics, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Ensure designs meet all functional statement of work (SOW) requirements and manage exceptions
- Independent, and motivated learner who can quickly grasp new technology that can be applied to customer accounts
- Proficient verbal and written communication ability to communicate directly with Installers and customers
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.