Type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access, energy use and more; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Frontend Developer position, based at our Hong Kong office. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
Required person’s mindset
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical and having good problem-solving skills
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
- Driven by passion
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About your job
- Be part of the global team, share responsible, share effort, and joy as ONE team
- Join our highly skilled cross-functional teams as web developer
- Help the team plan design and shape responsive SaaS related web solutions
- Build and maintain scalable web applications
- Design develop, deploy and operate application services with high availability and low latency and scalability for our rapidly growing data volume and user base
- Bind our front and back-end services together
- Monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs
- Participate in regular scrum meetings for our agile development process
- Ensure our customers experience is the very best it can be
- Share knowledge and mix with some of the best developers and engineers in the business our architecture in a complex domain
- Enable product innovation and effortless transitions
- Work in an environment that support individual growth
- 3 years+ working experience on related development field
- Awesome engineer comfortable working with web frameworks React or AngularJS
- Passionate about what you do and all aspects of web development
- High interest in keeping up with the current best practices in your area of expertise
- Experience working with modern tools and infrastructure
- Comfortable running your software environments with NodeJS and Golang
- Love to take on difficult challenges
- Adaptable and resourceful able to develop effective solutions to problems
- Care deeply about customer experience and usability
- Strong communication skills to work with our international multilingual team in English
- Committed to providing our users Any knowledge or experience on energy efficiency, green building and building management system technology is a big plus.
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.