Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. With sensors that monitor temperature, humidity, access, energy use and more; a patented cloud-based platform; and business-intelligence software; Our solutions and software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy. This unique opportunity is a Frontend Developer position, based at our Hong Kong office in Science Park. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work with a world class international team that is revolutionizing the way people live with energy. The candidate will be integral in a wide variety of global projects ranging from product launches to branding initiatives.
Required person’s mindset
- Strong leadership, flexibility, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, analytical and having good problem-solving skills
- Teamplayer within a company that rewards competence, performance and teamwork
- Drive to excel and result orientation
- Innovation and Simplicity is key in our business
- Customer Delight mindset
- Wants to make a difference
- Driven by passion
- Resonance with our values: People, Simplicity, Delight Customers, Passion and Sustainability
About your job
- Be part of the global team, share responsible, share effort, and joy as ONE team
- Responsible for development implementation, deployment and testing of cloud application
- Participate in gathering user requirements, system analysis, design and performance tuning
- Produce high quality deliverables based on thorough understanding of business requirements
- Provide technical support during development, UAT and production
- Provide documentation on functional and technical specifications
- Debugging whereas necessary
- Excited about design and technical excellence
- Bachelor in computer science, or related discipline or solid hands-on experience on software development.
- 5 years+ working experience on related development field
- Sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Experience with automated software testing
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, internet security and networking fundamentals is a plus
- Knowledge of Relational DB (MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle), Document DB ( Mongo, CouchDB or DynamoDB ) is a plus
- Comfortable using GIT and Docker containers
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience with CD / CI
- Any knowledge or experience on energy efficiency, green building and building management system technology
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.