Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. As a Data Scientist you will have a key part in the journey of our data from our hardware sensors monitoring temperature, humidity, access, and energy consumption to our cloud based software platform providing high level real-time insights to track the performance of equipment and facilities.
At Energybox you will be working to design and develop analytics algorithms to support our platform. We are looking for someone who has creativity, great communication skills, and a strong technical background. You should be passionate about automation and always think how the methods you develop can be flexible and scalable to deliver results for a variety of customers around the world. You should have experience using Python, statistical methods, and machine learning techniques to design programmatic solutions. Lastly, you should be willing to push yourself outside your comfort zone and dive into a variety of subjects, such as cold storage compliance, energy efficiency, and cooling system performance, to discover how we can provide the most impact for our customers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or related disciplines
- 5+ years experience working as a Data Scientist
- Hands on experience in Python/Pandas
- Experience with machine learning and predictive modeling
Great to have:
- Hands on experience with software development (writing code that is reusable, well documented, optimizing runtime, unit testing, managing development environments)
- Experience with developing and maintaining APIs
- Knowledge of physics of electricity and cooling/heating systems
- Proficiency with git/ Github for version control
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.Back to careers