Energybox creates leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform.Our solutions and business-intelligence software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real time, so our customers can improve efficiency, save money, mitigate risk and put valuable resources to better use.
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy.
This opportunity is for the role of Content Marketing Specialist, based at our headquarters in Morristown, NJ.
Key Skills Desired:
- Strong writing skills, ranging from blogging to social media and long-form content, such as white papers. (***Please submit 3-5 writing samples/links)
- Self-starter, able to take ownership of projects and manage several initiatives at a time
- Solid understanding of marketing best practices with a focus on digital and content for lead generation
- Proficient in graphic design and software (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience using a content management system (CMS), email marketing and automation tools, and interpreting analytics and campaign performance
- Detail and deadline-oriented
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create engaging content for digital and social, including one-pagers, infographics, etc.
- Ensure all materials are consistent with brand guidelines and quality across channels
- Assist in the development, design and implementation of marketing campaigns, including: one-pagers, newsletters, brochures
- Create sales and marketing materials including: presentations, trade show materials and other collaterals
- Manage social media accounts with a focus on increasing engagement and driving audience participation
- Assist in the coordination of public relations efforts, including: news, media, magazine
- Research for create proposals for speaking engagements, including: educational workshops, trade show sessions
- Assist in the creation of design and advertising materials for print and digital
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org