Energybox is a technology company that develops leading edge IoT solutions in a fully-vertically integrated SaaS platform. Our solutions and business-intelligence software track equipment and facilities across multiple locations in real-time, so our customers can automate their operations, while improving profitability and efficiency
Energybox is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a healthy disregard for the impossible and views a challenge as the necessary inspiration to create a legacy.
This opportunity is for the role of Content Marketing Specialist, based at our headquarters in Morristown, NJ.
Key Skills Desired:
- Strong writing skills, ranging from blogging to social media and long-form content, such as white papers. (***Please submit 3-5 writing samples/links)
- Proficiency with branding through written communication
- Self-starter, able to take ownership of projects and manage several initiatives at a time
- Solid understanding of marketing best practices with a focus on digital and content for lead generation
- Understanding of graphic design and software (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience using a content management system (CMS), email marketing and automation tools, and interpreting analytics and campaign performance
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- 3-5 years experience preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create engaging content for digital and social, including one-pagers, infographics, videos, etc.
- Ensure all materials are consistent with brand guidelines and quality across channels
- Assist in the development, design and implementation of marketing campaigns, including: one-pagers, newsletters, brochures
- Create sales and marketing materials including: presentations, trade show materials and other collaterals
- Manage social media accounts with a focus on increasing engagement and driving audience participation
- Assist in the coordination of public relations efforts, including: news, media, magazine
- Research for creation of proposals for speaking engagements, including: educational workshops, trade show sessions
- Assist in the creation of design and advertising materials for print and digital
Energybox is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org